For those getting married in the Indianapolis area, here is first look at one of the newest venues called INDUSTRY!
- INDUSTRY was built in 1905 and features all original brick and timber. The building was previously painted all yellow and had no windows.It took months of using a water-based process to remove the paint and install the gorgeous picture windows.
- The building was used as a manufacturing machine shop for most of its life and was also used as warehouse storage.
- With nearly 8,000 square feet of usable event space, INDUSTRY is able to host both ceremony and receptions with amazing floor plans for both.
- Industry’s parking lot can fit around 100 vehicles with additional overflow parking available. If your guests are using Uber or Lyft to arrive at INDUSTRY, they can expect a $4-$7 per way fee from anywhere in the downtown area.
- INDUSTRY features two client ready rooms, catering kitchenette, spacious restrooms, and a vendor room for the staff working your event.
- With Lucas Oil Stadium and Downtown Indianapolis in the backdrop, you will have unique pictures that are hard to match!
NOW OPEN & BOOKING!
On Instagram – industry.828
Website – industry.828venues.com