Tracking Macros

Ok, before I start I want to say…I am no certified expert! This is just what I found works for me! I workout just about everyday so I need to make sure I am eating enough of the ‘right’ calories. Just FYI – I don’t subtract my workouts from this amount. With the Myfitnesspal app it is free to log your foods and it calculates your macro percents for you!

For me, tracking isn’t about limiting myself on a specific caloric intake (although it helps keep me aware) it is truly about making sure I am balanced with my carbs, fats, and proteins! I believe in the 80/20 rule! Eat healthy 80% of the time and fuel cravings the other 20%. #GIRLSGOTTALIVE

Calories = 1,700 – 1,800

IMG_0494IMG_0495

30-40% Carbs

30-40% Fats

30% Protein

The hardest part for me is hitting my 30% protein goal a day! I try to get my protein through whole foods but sometimes when I am low these sweet protein packed bars, shakes, and cookies help! Not to mention, fuel my sweet tooth!

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions! Again, this is just what works for me! You can calculate your calorie and macro goals here!

SHARE:


0 comments so far.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *